Goa is considered one of India’s hottest and most happening destinations in India. You can enjoy the most breathtaking sunsets/sunrise on the beautiful beaches of Goa. A week-long trip will fulfill your wish to explore Goa fully at your own pace. Here is a list of some of the best places you can explore while touring Goa.
- Grand Island: Grand Island is a perfect location for adventurers and thrill-seekers. One of the most popular locations for enjoying water sports is Goa. Enjoy a dolphin cruise excursion on your way to Grand Island. Witness mesmerizing scenic views as this island is famous for the scenic beauty it has to offer. It is an excellent place to enjoy a picnic. It is a hub of watersports in Goa. Try scuba diving, snorkeling, fishing, and swimming in the middle of here. You will not regret visiting this place on your trip to Goa. You can also visit the Aguada Fort, the Jail, and the Millionaire Merchant’s Bungalow on your way to this beauty.
- Dudhsagar Waterfalls: India’s one of the tallest waterfalls, Dudhsagar waterfalls in Goa is a sight to behold. The white milk-like water falling from such a height creates a mesmerizing sight. You should surely visit this waterfall when in Goa. You can visit this waterfall on your own, enjoy a train journey offering your breathtaking views, or trek to the waterfall if you are an adventurer and love to trek down beautiful places.
- Baga Beach: Baga Beach is one of the most popular beaches in Goa which you cannot miss on your trip to Goa. Baga Beach in Goa is one of the favorite spots for couples. It carries an exciting nightlife, widespread among the tourists. It attracts a massive crowd of tourists, especially couples. It is the most romantic stop for all the honeymooners in Goa. You can enjoy various adventure sports with your loved ones and spend some quality time with your better half on a romantic dinner date. Saturday Flea Market at Baga Beach is your go-to place if you like to shop locally.
- North Goa: Northern Goa is a beautiful place to explore. It offers you so many gorgeous beaches that will leave you spellbound. You can visit Sinquerim Beach, Calangute Beach, and Vagator Beach in North Goa. Try some adventurous and thrilling watersports too. Some of the popular things to do in North Goa are trekking to Dudhsagar waterfalls, exploring Fort Aguada, Snorkeling, witnessing the beauty of Sal Backwaters while enjoying Kayaking, enjoying a banana boat ride, enjoying a beautiful cruise ride at the Mandovi River, spot dolphins playing in the sea are some of the exciting activities you cannot miss on when in North Goa. The beaches in North Goa are pretty famous for offering you a memorable diving experience.
- South Goa: South Goa and its beaches are popular among tourists for their mesmerizing sunsets. You can experience beautiful sunsets and sunrises with your better half and create magical memories. Colva Beach, Miramar Beach, and Dona Paula Beach are the most famous among many beaches in South Goa. Also, try scuba diving in Grand Island and snorkeling near Colva beach.
- Fort Aguada: Fort Aguada is a beautiful Portuguese Fort in North Goa. This is one of the favorite spots among tourists to enjoy beautiful sunsets. The Four Storey Lighthouse, which is also said to be one of its kind in Asia, also attracts a massive crowd of tourists.
- Chapora Fort: Have you ever wished to visit the beautiful fort we all have seen in the movie Dil Chahta Hai? Then don’t miss out on Chapora Fort. It is massively famous among tourists as the Dil Chahta Hai fort. You can enjoy and recreate those moments here with a view of Chapora River.
- Divar Island: This island is still untouched and undisturbed by tourists. It is naturally beautiful, known as the “Village stuck in Time”. If you want to spend some quality time in peace, visit this island. It is aloof from the party culture of Goa.
- Anjuna Flea Market: If you wish to explore any place locally and want to know about its culture, then exploring their local market is the best way to do so. Anjuna Flea Market will offer you some powerful insights into the Goan Culture. It is popularly known as the “Queen of Hippie Flea Markets”. You can buy souvenirs, jewelry, clothing, and much more from this local market.
Isn’t Goa a happening place, so what is the wait for? Plan your Goa tour packages with India Thrills, and get a chance to explore the beaches, islands, and hippie culture of Goa. The tours are designed while keeping in mind to cover the major attractions in South Goa and North without compromising the leisure of traveller.