When you think about Pattaya places to visit, you think about ladyboys, risky shows, and inebriated visitors instantly. The numerous things this city in Thailand does not even start to provide. Pattaya is a town with lovely temples and beaches but also with so many activities that you can’t get bored.
There are a huge number of expatriates living in Pattaya that have changed the city over the years, and this has only led to more riches being brought into town, with the growing affluence of businessmen being able to construct facilities that attract tourists. Here is the Pattaya travel guide that covers top things to do and best places to visit in Pattaya.
- Pattaya Floating Market: One of the most different experiences and top 10 places to visit in Pattaya Thailand is the floating market at Pattaya. The market is more than 100,000 square meters and is divided into four sections representing Thailand’s four parts. You may take a manmade boat and explore some of the 114 shops, from trinkets to fresh fruits and vegetables. There are also a few art galleries on the market where you may spend time learning about Thailand’s amazing art and culture. The market also provides a variety of food choices to try various local cuisines and tasting those is one of the fun things to do in Pattaya.
- Visit Sanctuary of Truth: Sanctuary of Truth is the most astounding architectural wonder of Pattaya residences constructed entirely out of teak wood without a single metal nail. This religious edifice is situated on the scenic site of Rachvate Cape and is recognized worldwide for its complex wooden sculptures. Every statue, pattern, and style of the edifice reflect not just Buddhism, but Hinduism, culture, religion, and philosophy. Whether you are interested in architecture or not, Sanctuary of truth will certainly wow you with the genius it has spent in building. It is undeniable that the Shrine of Truth is one of the top places to visit in Pattaya.
- Frost Magical Ice of Siam: Frost Magical Siamese Ice provides a beautiful day out with family, friends, and friends to spend some time at temperatures below zero. The entire place is dedicated to the ice beauties, but a dome with sculpted ice sculptures is the centerpiece. You may have beverages in ice glasses, slide ice slides, or pose for a photo with a snowman! In addition to the relaxation of the hot tropical climate, it gives you a unique opportunity to connect with your children. The shifting light colors add to the mood. It is also one of the best tourist attractions in Pattaya.
- Coral Island: The beauty of Coral Island is a live testimony of it. Coral Island is one of the top tourist attractions of Pattaya. Koh Larn is the island’s true name, which became more popular than the island of Coral because of the broad range of coral reefs. The peaceful island setting makes it the ideal spot to spend a day with your loved one or your family. You may swim for hours in the clear turquoise waters of the sea or have a bath here in the ample sunlight. This is a wonderful regeneration place.
- Sriracha Tiger Zoo: Sriracha Tigers Zoo is one of the popular tourist spots in Pattaya to visit with your family if you are interested in nature. Located in the suburbs of Pattaya City, the zoo has a vast spectrum of wildlife such as crocodiles, camels, spotted deer, rabbits, pigs, and two hundred beautiful Tigers in an area of 400,000 m2. Besides, it’s also a great location for bird lovers because there are unusual birds. But unlike other zoos throughout the world, you can do much more than just observe these creatures in their cages. Ride an elephant, feed and click on tiger cups, catch an astounding pig race, or become a Crocodile Show spectator – you have an event guaranteed.
- Tuxedo Illusion Hall: Get into a magical world of wizards and magic – on your Pattaya trip, visit the Tuxedo Illusion Hall. Tuxedo Illusion Hall is the live illusion theatre with fantastic shows – literally – which is one of the best places to see in Pattaya. Although many things may be seen here, a magical 45-minute performance laden with magic, deceit, and delusions is the headline attraction. The play is also rich in humor, making it a perfect entertainment for all sorts of visitors. As Mr. Tuxedo begins to flaunt his skills, you will be left with your buddies to look at his spectacular performances. The Illusion Wall is another wonderful thing in the first level of the building.
- Swiss Sheep Farm: Get a taste of Switzerland on a visit to the Swiss Sheep Farm in Pattaya. This is one of Pattaya’s most exciting places to go and engage with animals including sheep, goats, and alpacas. Swiss architecture with little chalets and broad grass fields is imitated by the farm. You may also spend your time on the archery and riding fields as well as in the 3D gallery apart from the animals. Swiss Sheep Farm provides the choice of lodging for your Swiss-style stay.
- Walking Street: Walking along the Street of Pattaya is one of the best things to do in Pattaya that you can’t miss. It is Thailand’s largest and most busy party hub. This location certainly takes a long time to discover its colorful atmosphere. This 1 km boulevard is surrounded by neon flooded nightclubs, gogo bars, massage rooms, and all-night eateries. On this brick-built road, vehicles are only allowed between 2 and 6 p.m.
- Rubber Land: Pattaya is strongly connected historically to rubber and Rubber Land is a museum devoted to the history of that area of Thailand. This information center has an area of 4,400 m2 and is split into 4 main areas. The Planting, The Factory, Rubber in Life, or Rubber Fantasy Zones might be worth your time. These topics include all elements of rubber planting in Pattaya, from rubber forestry to the manufacture of latex and other daily rubber goods.
Experience The Pattaya Floating Market, Become Part of The Art At Art In Paradise, Climb The Hill At Wat Phra Khao Yai, Go Ziplining At Flight Of The Gibbon, See The Buddha Engraving At Khao Chi Chan, Have some lunch at Mum Aroi, Volunteer At Pattaya Orphanage, Spend A Day At Koh Larn, Feast at Leng Kee, Swim at Cartoon Network Amazone Water Park are the top 10 things to do in Pattaya.
Your Journey Doesn’t End Here:
In a word, bachelors, friends, families, and honeymooners have some very fantastic things to do in Pattaya. You’re not going to have time but in Pattaya, Thailand never runs out of activities. Plan a vacation to Thailand and have a fantastic holiday with these entertaining activities. Now you know where to go and what to do in Pattaya, pack your bags. If you are planning to explore best places to visit near Pattaya then don’t forget to check our other travel guides on Thailand.