Paris is a lovely place to dream. Located over the banks of the Seine River in northern France, it is one of the world’s glamorous metropolises. His townscape is full of outstanding old and antique architecture, art museums, cathedrals, huge manicured gardens, and trendy shopping centers. A repeat visitor is dazzled as much as a first-timer by the various places of interest characterizing the eternal beauté of Paris. Here is the list of top things to do and the best places to visit in Paris:
- Eiffel Tower: Among all Paris’s greatest sites, the Eiffel Tower, one of the top places to visit in Paris, is the first thing in our minds when we talk about the city. The Eiffel Tower is called after Engineer Gustave Eiffel; it is a wrought-iron grille tower and is the most prominent site in Paris. Built-in 1889 as the World Fair’s main entryway, presently it represents not just Paris, but all of France as a cultural symbol. Top on the list of tourist attractions that must be found in Paris is the highest Paris structure, which measures 1063 feet and has three floors that are open to tourists. The first two stories feature restaurants and stores, while the top floor has the finest view of the bird. This is a valuable location to visit. You can have an entirely different experience in this area.
- The Louvre: The most frequented and popular art museum and gallery in the whole globe is the Louver, situated in the center of the city. It’s also one of the best tourist attractions in Paris. This museum is housed in a royal fort, also named Louvre, spread over 21,000 hectares. In the basement section, the remains are still evident. The splendid and exotic museum, as one of the busiest tourist spots in Paris, is broken up into various parts – Egyptian antiques, oriental antiques, Islamic art, Greek and Roman art, paintings, art objects, medieval sculptures, and graphics to mention just a few.
- Notre Dame Cathedral: Notre Dame is one of Paris’ main destinations and a renowned and lovely Roman Catholic church. Each traveler is fascinated by gothic architecture, amazing sculptures, and gargoyles. Their ruins and the domed ceiling are its charms. If you want to see the magnificent Paris architecture, then here is your spot. The property has a particular charm that is impossible to overlook. Not surprisingly, the area is considered one of Paris’ most frequented sites. Notre Dame Cathedral is one of the top tourist attractions of Paris. Local guides recall and talk about many issues of importance. In the area, little businesses and restaurants have a considerable influx of tourists just because of the interest the traveler shows in the cathedral.
- Arc De Triomphe: The Arch of Triumph is an amazing building in commemoration of the imperial army of the XIX century and one of Paris’s renowned squares. Beauty is the hallmark of these stunning scuffles, column sculptures, and graved victorious stories on the arch. Its lovely architecture gives the charm of the location. You will be hyped by the incredible architecture of the location. The area is quite famous among tourists due to its gorgeous architecture. Thousands of visitors visit the site throughout the year. Make sure you verify your list for the place.
- Montmartre: Hillock north of Paris is Montmartre. This hilltop, famous for its white-domed basilica and the lively Tertre square, draws many tourists and is considered one of the popular tourist spots in Paris. This crossing has always created remarkable works of art by painters and sculptors inspired by their environment. Many prominent painters including Claude Monet, Pablo Picasso, Vincent van Gogh, and Amedeo Modigliani were inspired by Montmartre in the past. For all art enthusiasts out there, this is heaven. This is the spot to come if you want to see amazing pieces of art in Paris city.
- Palace Of Versailles: Palace of Versailles is one of the most popular world heritage sites and the best places to see in Paris. Built as an emblem of the French Supremacy. This huge and magnificent edifice has manicured gardens, unique décor, a stunning patio, and lovely Renaissance artwork. The site has been a World Heritage Site for 30 years. This is incredible. This is also one of the 17th French art’s finest accomplishments. Today the palace comprises over 2,300 rooms, each uniquely created. It is impossible to overlook the majesty of the palace.
- Quartier Latin: The Quartier Latin, situated on the bank of the Seine River, is one of Paris’ most popular tourist sites. It has several famous education institutions such as the Paris School of Mines, the Schola Cantorum, the Polytechnic School, and the Normal Superior Schools. Parc du Luxembourg is a private scenic garden, noted for beautiful springs, that surrounds the Senate House known as Palais du Luxembourg. Many sporting events are also held in the garden, notably the French Tennis Championship.
- Disneyland: Disneyland, one of the most famous tourists and finest places to visit in Paris, is a dynamic, colorful, joyful, and always lively park. Not only among children, but also adults, Disneyland is popular in Paris. Visiting Disneyland is one of the best things to do in Paris and it is originally referred to as the Euro Disney Resort and is known for great entertainment, shows, animated films, and rallies.
- Place De La Concorde: Place de la Concorde is France’s biggest square created to celebrate the recovery of King Louis XV. This is regarded as one of Paris’ popular places of interest. At first, there was a king’s statue. The legislation was subsequently superseded with a freedom statute called Liberté. The area which surrounds the king’s statue is currently a lively and busy square with fountains and sculptures.
Watch the Sunrise on the Seine, Admire the Exterior of Beautiful Notre Dame, Explore Medieval Ile de la Cité, Try the Colorful Cakes of Paris, choose your favorite Ice-Cream at Berthillon, indulge in a Typical Thick ChocolatChaud, Explore the Luxembourg Gardens, walk along Canal Saint-Martin, enjoy a Picnic at the Foot of the Eiffel Tower, create your Parisian Perfume are the top 10 things to do in Paris.
So, what are you waiting for? Planning a vacation to Paris is not a problem for tourists across the world anymore! Why not treat your desire for an exciting vacation in this lovely city also and have the best experience in this French capital! the above list of top tourist attractions and places to visit in Paris will definitely make your travel memorable. If you are looking for places to visit near Paris then don’t forget to check our other travel guides.